Fried Cheese Pickle Wrap Recipe
By Carrie Walco-Bowman
@citybonfires Viral fried cheese pickle wrap. How easy is this on the City Bonfires camp stove?! (aka pickle in a blanket, cheese pickle snack) What other recipes should we try on the camp stove? 👀 Step-by-step recipe thru bio link. #pickles #pickletok #cheesepickle #snacks #recipes #foodtok #foodasmr #asmr #asmrsounds #fyp #foryou #pickleinablanket #friedcheesepickle #friedpickle #viralsnack #picklesinablanket #pickletok ♬ original sound - City Bonfires
We LOVE TikTok recipe trends, and this Fried Cheese Pickle Wrap trend (also known as the pickle in a blanket or cheese pickle recipe) is perfect to cook on our City Bonfires Camp Stove! Why? Because there’s no prep, just like our portable mini bonfires (no wood required)! And, you can take this recipe anywhere, also like our little campfire in a can.
Ingredients & Supplies
- 1 Cheese Slice. We used Sargento Provolone Cheese Slices.
You can also try shredded cheese & different cheese flavors.
- 1 Dill Pickle Spear. We love using Claussen Dill Pickles.
- 1 Pan (4 in. to 10 in. in diameter will fit the camp stove)
- Cooking oil or spray
- Paper Towel
1. Set up your City Bonfires Camp Stove and portable mini fire pit on a heat resistant surface. Read all instructions and safety warnings before lighting.
2. Place your pan (preferably non-stick) on the camp stove and heat it up.
3. Spray the pan with a little oil to prevent the cheese from sticking.
4. Place one slice of provolone cheese in the middle of the pan.
5. Heat the cheese until it gets bubbly and crispy.
6. Place the pickle on top of the cheese and wrap the cheese around the pickle with your spatula.
7. When done, place the Fried Cheese Pickle on top of the paper towel on a plate to rest and cool off for a few minutes.
We can’t wait to see how you like this! Chris and Mike are certainly hooked!